Kibera February 2011

A large group of Sixth Formers turned up with their parents for the Kibera Information Session this evening so I think we may be about 20 in the party as there are five staff going. I am assuming the Companions - I hope you have all sent your forms off to Lalla, by the way - will not manage due to university commitments but if you are able to, and have £1000 to spare, let me know asap and I will book a place for you.

Other than that, my wife and I intend going over to Kibera in early July for ten days so you would be welcome to come with us and I will fix up placements for us all.

If you would rather help at Lourdes, you might be able to go with the Order of Malta Volunteers in July or, if enough of you want it, we can fix up our own pilgrimage.

Keep in touch! There's no "I" in "team", "failing to plan is planning to fail", "monie a mickle maks a muckle" "per ardua ad asda" "clichés are Us".